Wow! I didn't think I'd get Me/Me'd...
I am also a newbie, so I did not expect this honor. Thank you, Elizabeth Clark, for Me/Me-ing me and for your compliments on my articles! I enjoy your posts a lot too! I'm so sorry to take so long to post this, but I haven't been on AR for a couple of weeks, so I just saw it tonight. It amazes me, because I really enjoy it. Okay, here we go...
1. Who is your favorite Musical Artist? Tina Turner! I love her sound, her choice of songs, and her will power! Her life story is an inspiration to me! And, wow, she still looks hot!
2. Who is your favorite Artist? Auguste Rodin, best known for his sculpture, "The Thinker." When I was younger and lived in NY City, I used to go to the Metropolotian Museum of Art and sit in a room in which they have several of his sculptures. It was a peaceful place for me. I love his work because the figures are so life like and real, yet the placement always makes me think. A great example is "The Hand of God," which is a giant hand with an Adam & Eve swirling around in it. It amazes me that anyone could sculpt with such vision and detail.
3. Who is your favorite Blogger? I am still new here and haven't read many of the blogs yet. I do love most of them. I particularly enjoy Randy L. Prothero's Blog. His posts are always well written and graphically pleasing. He can make a stern point in a positive way, without insults or negativity. Often I wish I could find a nice way to say what he's saying, but I don't have to because he said it. He offers some great advice and inspiration too. Thanks, Randy!
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? I would like to have met my boyfriend's mother, who passed away many years ago, long before I met him. I'm certain she was a great influence on making him into the wonderful man he is, so I would like to know what she was like (not from stories, but face to face) and I would also like her to know what am like in hopes she'd be comforted by the fact that I will now take care of her son for her.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an entrepreneur, like the one's on my Dad's "Inc." magazine. Somewhere along the line, I realized it didn't matter what I "was" as long as I was happy and self-supporting. I have had various jobs and businesses through the years, but I am delighted that now I am a Realtor. I think all of my past experiences have prepared me for this and I love what I do!
6. What is the most interesting piece of Trivia you know? A 2 x 4 is really 1.5" x 3.5" when you buy it at a lumber yard.
7. If you could live in any period in History...when would it be and why? I loved the 1980s, when it was in for girls to look like girly-girls, with big hair, fuller figures, and short skirts. I loved the boppy music like Cindy Lauper. In fact, her "Girls just wanna have fun" is the ring-tone for my home phone. In addition, I was in my late-teens/early twenties then and I had a lot of fun. I'd love to repeat those years again, especially knowing what I know now.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever had? I used to manage the Pete Rose Ballpark Cafe. We had a staff of over 150 people, mostly kids. I was on my feet for 10 hours straight and often got done at 3 am, but the time flew by with a whirlwind of activity. There were personal issues with employees, constant interactions with people, money, reports, schedules, kitchen dilemmas to deal with, and of course all the hoopla when Pete was there. It was like hosting a big party every night. I learned how to smile under pressure and juggle a bunch of different tasks all at the same time. I met a lot of great people, customers and co-workers, many of whom I still keep in contact with quite a few years later. It was a great experience for me and a lot of fun!
Thanks for letting me tell you a little about me. I look forward to learning more about all of you!
I enjoy so many of the blogs here and I understand I am supposed to tag 8 people who have not been Me/Me'd yet, so here are 8 bloggers whose posts I have enjoyed.
Shirley Parks - Varying content that's always well written and graphically pleasing.
Serena Brown - Know's her area news & issues.
Matthew Heavener - Always makes a good point & very clearly.
Michelle Taylor - Great perspectives & inspiration.
BLR Guy - A lot of humor with a little advice.
Steve Shatsky - Thought provoking and right to the point.
Greg Fox - Good remiders driven home.
Owen Zweiback - Well written posts that make you think.
Jenniffer Lee Follow us on Facebook! If you want know what RE/MAX offers agents, visit www.GoWithExperience.com
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
21301 Powerline Rd #106, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Office: (561) 322-3330 · Fax: (561) 322-3331
Website: http://www.best-real-estate-choice.com · Email: email@example.com
Your source for Florida real estate
Follow us on Facebook!
If you want know what RE/MAX offers agents, visit www.GoWithExperience.com